Saturday, January 14, 2023

vibration of words...

i write 

write all the letters

i do poetry 

every new day,

weave words,

spin in 

some delicate chords 

of silken emotions,

singing a song

I call out to you, 

to you each day,

every evening,

all the mornings,

my voice echoes

on these lines of mine;

your name is embedded,

in there somewhere

found in the elucidation 

some words stay,

remain in,

randomly vibrate 

and roam, 

looking for you around

in the plains,

searching for  that well known perfume,

your scent in the air,

there is hope,

assurance, 

and a belief

that my lost voice,

encased in this instrument of some easy words, 

will reach you sometime,

will surely find you somewhere,

the strings of my words

will pull you one day towards me,

my voice may be right,

or may be not,

but the vibrations of these words

will prove to be!

©®Madhumita

No comments:

Post a Comment